ESpin 2, NOW.
is the Appy state game televised, and if so, what channel?
"i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"
ESpin 2, NOW.
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
Appy St already out in front 7-0. The Blue Hens had them in a couple of 3rd and Longs but couldn't get the stop.
[IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/926256/tennessee-vols-al-wilson-o.gif[/IMG]
Wow Blue Hen TD called back on review to the 1 making it 3rd and 1 and Appy St hold them out of the endzone. Big Review.
[IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/926256/tennessee-vols-al-wilson-o.gif[/IMG]
And then they proceeded to take it 99 yards for a TD, this one might get ugly.
[IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/926256/tennessee-vols-al-wilson-o.gif[/IMG]
Damn, I turn my head for a minute and Appy St. scores again.
One thing to remember is that Appy St. has built a big lead in their last two games only to let the other team come back.
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
The ESPN talking heads aren't very fond of the officiating crew.
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
This MEAC crew might be the worst I've seen all year at any level.
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
I wonder if this crew is from the SWAC? I'm not trying to sound racist, but its an all black crew is why I wonder that. The communication hasn't looked great, but ESPN may not be as on cue for this game tonight as they are D1 games.
"Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08
Bookmarks